COMMUNITY COMMUNICATION NETWORK
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
The Mobile Phone to Public Address System was installed in Malkapur Village, Warangal District, Andhra Pradesh, India
The possibilities of applications are:
* Weather information sharing every day morning / evening and relating to the possible activities like sowing / harvesting / spraying pesticides etc.
* Creating awareness and enrolling farmers for the e-sagu services - sharing the successful farmer case studies.
* Information on the current market prices announced directly from the markets.
* Input dealers sharing information on the availability of seeds / fertilizers, quantity and rate.
* Line department official announcement on the subsidies, visits, etc
* Advertisements about different products
* Conferences / interviews with farmers.
* Thematic pre-recorded audio on crops / practices, etc.
* Any other.